How to Love Yourself in 30 Days
Description: How to Love Yourself in 30 Days is a 4-week online course designed to help mothers practice loving themselves first, by developing healthy home and work life habits, eliminating the mom guilt cycle and creating routines that allow time for rest and relaxation to reenergize their life. This course is based on the premise that mothers often put themselves and their needs last, therefore creating self-esteem issues, burnout, guilt and exhaustion.
By the end of the module, participants will be able to:
- Experience positive emotions as they pay attention to course material.
- Demonstrate knowledge of routine techniques that help re-energize themselves.
- Self-report an intent to change behaviors by applying self-articulated responses to reduce and eliminate mom guilt.
- Manage their daily schedule to include one fun (rest and/or relaxation) activity that is non-negotiable.
- Exhibit proficiency with healthy life habits that they have practiced individually or with an accountability partner for 30 consecutive days.
- The Miracle of a Routine
- How to Develop Healthy Life Habits
- How to Eliminate Mom Guilt
- How to Schedule Time for Me
All Online! Registration Open Now – Masterclass begins Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Course includes weekly meetings, activities, journaling and group discussion. If you are a mom who is looking to be inspired and update your mindset and your habits, this course is for you!
Registration: CLICK HERE to Register