Parenting How-Tos Through Pandemic Series is designed to give parents techniques that build tolerance and resilience through the pandemic with the purpose of building resilience within themselves, their children, and improving communication and trust as well.
Each class will meet weekly online for 60 minutes. Each participant will receive an online workbook.
Six Week Curriculum:
- Available Resources
- Developing Natural Support Systems
- Developing and Teaching Resilience
- Practicing Self-Care
- Managing Relationship
- Asking for Help
- Improved communication between parents and their children
- Ability to build tolerance and resilience for self and child
- Improved self-esteem
- Improved relationship with your child’s teacher(s)
- Improved academic success for your student
For information and to book this series for your parent organization, email: email@example.com