Begins June 2, 2020
How to Love Yourself in 30 Days is a 4-week online course designed to help mothers (and stay-at-home dads) practice loving themselves first, by developing healthy home and work life habits, eliminating the mom guilt cycle and creating routines that allow time for rest and relaxation to reenergize their life. This course is based on the premise that mothers and stay-at-home fathers, often put themselves and their needs last, therefore creating self-esteem issues, burnout, guilt and exhaustion.
Course Outcomes By the end of the module, participants will be able to:
- Experience positive emotions as they pay attention to course material.
- Demonstrate knowledge of routine techniques that help re-energize themselves.
- Self-report an intent to change behaviors by applying self-articulated responses to reduce and eliminate mom guilt.
- Manage their daily schedule to include one fun (rest and/or relaxation) activity that is non-negotiable.
- Exhibit proficiency with healthy life habits that they have practiced individually or with an accountability partner for 30 consecutive days.
Module 1 – The Miracle of a Routine Objectives
Construct a 60-minute morning routine (that includes: meditation, motivation, exercise, journaling and vision boarding) that she will use to change her mindset and life.
Module 2 – How to Develop Healthy Life Habits Objectives
List up to five habits that you want to eliminate from your life and a plan for how to accomplish it.
Module 3 – How to Eliminate Mom Guilt Objectives
Identify three people and/or times when you felt mom guilt surface in the last 30 days
Module 4 – How to Schedule Time for Me Objectives
Describe characteristics of an effective time manager.